ongoing-counselingCaregiving Counseling - Can provide you with individualized options for care planning, interventions, and resources, which can help address your immediate needs and help you plan for future needs.  


  • Call 911 or your local police or sheriff’s department if the situation is life threatening.
  • For domestic abuse, call Against Abuse, Inc. 520-836-1239 or Crisis Line at 520-836-0858.
  • Call Adult Protective Services at 877-767-2385 or go to their website: 
  • If experiencing emotional distress related to natural or human-caused disasters, call SAMHSA's Disaster Distress Helpline Toll-Free:  1-800-985-5990 (English and Español)

Pinal County Crisis Line:  1-866-495-6735

Gila County Crisis Line:  1-877-756-4090

 For a listing of behavioral health agencies, see our Senior Connections Resource Guide.