Events for May - June
CARING FOR THE CAREGIVER
Taking care of a loved one with dementia is demanding — and it's normal to need a break. Respite care is something that provides caregivers a temporary rest from caregiving, while the person living with Alzheimer's continues to receive care in a safe environment. Using this service can support and strengthen your ability to be a caregiver.
1. A chance to spend time with other friends and family members
2. Time to take care of errands such as shopping, exercising, getting a haircut or going to the doctor
3. An opportunity to do something for yourself, to relax and recharge
The Simone Foundation has generously provided funding to pay a trusted family friend or neighbor to care for your loved one so you can take a much needed break. We may be able to provide up to $1,000 to cover the costs of this care. Call us today for more information at: 602.528.0545.
MATTER OF BALANCE
Join us for our 8-week fall prevention program. A Matter for our 8-week fall prevention program. A Matterof Balance is an award-winning program designedto manage and help decrease falls and increaseactivity levels for individuals age 60 years or older.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
1. view falls as controllable
2. Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
3. View falls as controllableview falls as controllablemake changes to reduce fall risks at home
Starting June 1st, 2022 - July 20th, 2022 (Wednesdays)
11:00A.M.- 12:00 P.M. Coolidge Adult CenterCoolidge Adult Center 250 S 3rd. St, Coolidge AZ 85128