Eligibility: For some services, you must be an adult relative aged 60 or over who:
- lives with a child not more than 18 years of age, and
- is the primary caregiver of the child.
For information on other available services and eligibility, and for assistance getting PGCSC services:
Call (800) 293-9393 or (520) 836-2758.
Do you care for children of friends or family in your home?The Arizona Kith and Kin Project is a program of the Association for Supportive Child Care in collaboration with Community Alliance Against Family Abuse
Receive free training and support to help you provide quality care. Join this group for an informal gathering with others who care for children in their homes.
- CPR and First Aid Training
- Positive Communication with Children
- Activities for Children
- Ages and Stages of Development
- Guidance and Discipline
- Health and Safety
Classes are conducted in English and Spanish.
Meetings will be held on Mondays from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM at the John Calvin Presbyterian Church, 1130 East Broadway in Apache Junction
Child care and transportation are provided at no cost
For more information about the Kith and Kin Project contact:
- Amy Wagner, Central Arizona College, 480-288-4031
- Marissa Calderon, Kith and Kin Project, 480-829-0500 ext. 128