The Senior Patrol Volunteers are part of the SHIP program. They are seniors who help fight and prevent Medicare/Medicaid fraud and abuse.
The Senior Patrol is a vital and important part of the senior community.
The Senior Patrol Volunteers:
- Increase public awareness of health care fraud and costs
- Explain what constitutes fraud/abuse
- Teach how to identify, report, and prevent fraud and abuse
- Develop an anti-fraud plan
- Provide individual or group presentations
- Become familiar with reporting methods to various report agencies